9/29/12

Teaching with Doceri

It has been the craziest beginning of the year.  We have had something every week and looking at our calendar we aren't slowing down any time soon.

I have one iPad in my classroom and I found one of the greatest app so far.


This app allows me to be around the room while writing on the projector.  I can record my lesson and every stroke made on the iPad, that I then can download for students to lesson to again for reinforcement.  These videos then can be downloaded to my website.
Here is a poster we made a few weeks ago in writing and below is poster that was made for math.  Students were asked to write a story problem for the equation and I took pictures of examples to put on the screen with the strategies.

The app is free for the first 30 days and then it cost $30 for the year.  Money well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment